"I Choose Windermere:"
"There are so many great reasons to be part of the Windermere team. It is a company that focuses on the future and staying in step with our ever changing market through technology, collaboration and market research. As a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, we have global marketing reach and are able to serve our clients both locally and internationally. Our broker encourages personal growth and business development using one-on-one and group coaching to boost us up as individuals and as a team. The work environment is friendly and positive and the support staff is awesome. Windermere is truly a great place to grow your business.
- Nancy Archambault, Premier Director for Windermere Prestige Properties
For Our Real Estate Agent Partners
- 46 Year Windermere history
- International network of affiliated firms
- Full Education Calendar with onsite complimentary training designed to elevate your business and take you to the next level
- Onsite Post licensing for our new agents
- New Agent Mentoring Program for qualified applicants, a mentor will assist you in your first transaction
- Full Service Marketing Department to support your needs and goals
- Full transaction assistance available through our Escrow Department
- Relocation and lead department to help you grow your business and assist your clients internationally
- Technology tools providing you with websites, blog content, social media tools, property marketing tools and templates, listing presentations and all you need to succeed in maintaining and growing a successful business
Are we your people?
- Do you like evolving?
- Do you like a good challenge?
- Are you a go-getter?
- Do you love collaborating?
- Do you like technology?
- Do you wish you could learn more?
- Do you attract positive people?
- Do you dare to push yourself out of your comfort zone?
- Are you doing what you love?
The Windermere Way
Windermere isn’t for everyone. Interesting way to start wooing you, don’t you agree? But we think it’s important to start right out letting you know that we made a choice to be better, not bigger. So we may not be for you if you’re looking to be with the biggest company, who has the shiniest business cards and flashiest television spots.
We’ve found that because we’re very selective, everyone is happier. Most important, if you do choose a career with Windermere, we want the experience to be everything you hope for.
If you do join us, you will find that we are a collection of interesting, passionate, committed people who truly believe in building vibrant and livable communities.
Oh, there’s one other thing we should point out to you...salespeople need not apply. Yes, selling is certainly part of what we do; but it is a small part of who we are. We choose to think of ourselves as advisors, advocates, experts, counselors, friends, neighbors and the occasional gadfly. We are relentless in the pursuit of helping people realize their dreams, which is a far more interesting and ultimately rewarding notion.
These Truths distinguish Windermere and are the foundation for our success.
- We believe that people are more important than houses.
- We always start with the clients point of view.
- We solve people’s needs while fulfilling their wants.
- We know everything about our neighborhood and community.
- We understand that a house isn’t just a box where people do their living. (It is where memories are made and lives take place.)
- We are citizen-agents and a central part of the fabric of our community.
- We ease and guide the home buying and selling processes and transform the leap of faith to a step of faith.
- We are facilitators, counselors, experts and hand holders, which is so much more than an agent.
- We protect our clients by educating them and negotiating on their behalf.
- We are entrepreneurs.
- We are creating a cause which is way more than building a company.
- We are creating vibrant, livable and humane communities.
- Our ability to provide consumers with an incredible experience makes us a great real estate company.
Schedule an Appointment
We understand that your interest in exploring a career with Windermere Prestige Properties should remain private and confidential. After submitting your information, you will be contacted by our Recruiting Associate who will answer any questions and coordinate a priority interview with you.